19 November 2008

I Spy Bags by Those Greathouse Women

Today I received my shipment from Those Greathouse Women, the makers of the innovative, adorable, soft, irresistible I Spy Bags.

I must say, I loved them when I saw them online, but when I saw them first-hand, I couldn't believe they were even CUTER in person!

What is the I Spy Bag? Basically, the I Spy Bag is a fleece bean bag with a clear window. Instead of beans, there are BPA/DEHP free polypropylene pellets. Various trinkets are hidden among the pellets for children to “discover.” All items are printed on a fabric label securely sewn to the back.

It is a great children’s toy that cannot be opened, and keeps most children quietly occupied during long waits (doctor, travel, grocery). Parents of special needs children find this game to be beneficial for coordination and tactile development. Adults also enjoy playing with this simple game.

The products are completely handmade in Those Greathouse Women's studio in Michigan. Attention to detail and safety is of utmost importance. All seams are double stitched and glued for added security. They take every precaution to ensure that each bag will stay sealed under normal conditions.


We think you won't be able to resist either! Please visit our site to see the range of price offerings of I Spy Bags in a variety of styles. A child will thank you for it! They make great travel activities, as well as the perfect item for a child's holiday gift swap at school. Adults will have fun with them TOO!

I Spy Bags by Those Greathouse WomenSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter Contest here