28 August 2010

Another reason to have kids travel(ing) happy!

Have you seen the latest controversy? Kid-Free flights? Family Sections? What do you think? I personally, having kids myself, have mixed feelings about it. In my mind is bordering on 'discriminating' due to age/size.

I agree, no one likes the obnoxious kid (and/or the obnoxious parent who has made it clear they have not mastered control of their child), but I also know, my normally well-behaved boys can get tired, hungry, bored, cranky, or just plain wake up on the wrong side of the bed....

However, here is some interesting recently from the press recently, and in years past.
My 2 cents (did anyone ask?)... I feel a full-on kids-only zone in an aircrat would cause increased chaos, as I believe parents would tend to be (and feel they could be) more lax about controlling their kids' behavior and 'volume'.

OK, and lastly, my point? It comes back to the statement above if you can keep your child from being hungry, tired, and/or BORED (that's where "KidsTravelHappy" comes in handy!), then you have improved your chances of being talked about by those less tolerant kid-free travelers. I surely have more understanding now that I'm a parent!

Before you head on your next flight (with kids, although we have fun stuff for adults too!), give us a try!

Another reason to have kids travel(ing) happy!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter Contest here