23 September 2011

Munchkin Stroller Cup Holder PERFECT for Crutches!

Almost 2 weeks ago, I broke my fibula, the skinny bone on the outside of your leg (long story, but in a nutshell, I was trail running at a Ski Resort and my right side went into a 6 FOOT hole, and my left foot did not, and snapped.  I thought originally was a sprain, but x-rays the next day proved otherwise). 

ANYWAY, why am I telling you this?  NOT for sympathy, seriously, it's OK, I'm bummed about it, but focused on recovering quickly and safely.

However, I have found that hopping around on crutches brings it's challenges, especially for a coffee drinker!  I was searching the internet about a week ago, for a way to carry a cup and/or water bottle without having to "wear" it.  The Munchkin Stroller Cup Holder came up and I thought to myself, hey, MY company sells that.  So, into my office (and some of my backstock) I went, and picked one out.  It took about a minute to figure out how to put it on (actually, disassembling the packaging was more time consuming than putting on my crutch!).  Here it is with my water bottle in it at the gym....
Pretty slick, eh?  If it works this well with a crutch, I'm sure it works great for a stroller, or anything with a 'tube' (horizontal, vertical or any angle in between), and the cup holder is self leveling, and can be removed from the mount when I don't want it sticking out in the way, empty.
Munchkin Stroller Cup Holder PERFECT for Crutches!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter Contest here